27th September, 2017
Each year the teachers in the school offer a great variety of after-school activities. Times and dates for these activities vary from year to year according to availability of staff. Below is a list of the activities that will be run for the next few weeks. There will be other workshops / clubs offered to different classes at a later date.
- Mr Donncha Carey will provide Basketball Club to children in 4th, 5th & 6th classes on Mondays from 2.30-3.30pm for 4 weeks at a cost of €12. Basketball club commences on Monday October 2nd.
- Ms Rebecca Sheridan will provide Art Club to children in Senior Infants on Tuesdays from 2.45-3.45pm for 5 weeks at a cost of €25. Art club commences on Tuesday October 3rd.
- Ms Maria Monaghan will provide a Yoga Club to children in 2nd & 3rd classes on Tuesdays from 2.30-3.30pm for 6 weeks at a cost of €18. Yoga club commences on Tuesday October 3rd.
- Ms Aishling Tyrrell will provide a Science Club to children in 1st classes on Wednesdays from 2.30-3.30pm for 5 weeks at a cost of €25. Science club commences on Wednesday October 4th.
Please note places will be limited in each club. Places for all the clubs need to be booked in advance and are on a first come, first served basis. If there is a surplus of pupils applying for any of the clubs, the teacher may consider putting on a second session.
Payment for each club should be given to the teacher in question. If you are paying by cheque, please make the cheque payable to the teacher.
You should follow the usual procedure when forwarding money to the school;
- Money should be placed in a sealed envelope.
- The child’s name should be marked on the outside.
- The amount in the envelope should be clearly stated.
- The name of the club & the teacher running the club should also be clearly stated.