We, the staff in Scoil Chroí Naofa aim to:
- Develop the whole child physically, intellectually, emotionally, creatively, spiritually and socially.
- Enable each child to develop in an open, happy, safe, stimulating and mutually respectful environment.
- Develop in the child a love of learning and openness to lifelong learning.
- Develop each child as a social being who lives and co-operates generously with others and so contributes to the good of society
As a Presentation School the Board of Management, Staff and Parents of Scoil Chroí Naofa are committed to the following mission by:
- Respecting the dignity of each pupil, staff member and parent
- Cultivating good relationships
- Being inclusive and being especially mindful of the disadvantaged and those with special needs
- By welcoming children from diverse, cultural and religious backgrounds
- Providing a holistic education, enabling each student to achieve their full potential
- Striving for excellence in all aspects of school life
- Promoting a sense of responsibility and a spirit of service and care
- Promoting justice and care for the earth and all of God’s creation
- Being rooted in our local parish and wider community; being truly a resource for the local community and mindful of local needs
- Being open to alternative approaches to education especially for those who are most disadvantaged
- Engaging in reflective practice at all levels
- An cultúr agus an teanga gaelach a chothú agus a úsáid