SCOIL CHROI NAOFA VISION STATEMENT
Inspired by the vision of Nano Nagle, Foundress of the Presentation Order, the staff in Scoil Chroí Naofa aim to..
- Acknowledge and respect the dignity, uniqueness and individual needs of our pupils and in doing so, develop the whole child, physically, intellectually, emotionally, creatively, spiritually and socially
- Be caring, fair and committed to the best interests of our pupils and seek to motivate, inspire and celebrate effort and success.
- Enable each child to learn and develop in a happy, safe, stimulating and mutually respectful environment
- Establish a learning environment where pupils are active agents in the learning process and instil in them an interest in and love of learning
- Develop each child as a social, literate and digitally responsible being who lives and co-operates generously with others and so contributes to the good of society.
The Board of Management, Staff and Parents of Scoil Chroí Naofa are committed to:
- Providing a broad and balanced curriculum that is holistic in its approach thus enabling each student to achieve their full potential
- Continuing to provide Catholic Education and spiritual development enabling our pupils to celebrate the Christian vision of life.
- Being a positive influence in the lives of our pupils, by exercising good professional judgement and by showing empathy in our practice
- Being inclusive and welcoming of children from diverse, cultural and religious backgrounds
- Cultivating positive relationships with pupils, colleagues, parents and the wider school community
- Communicating effectively with pupils, colleagues, parents and the wider school community in a manner that is professional, collaborative, supportive, and based on trust and respect
- Working in a collaborative manner in the interest of sharing, developing and supporting good practice and providing the highest quality of educational experiences for our pupils
- Being committed to continuous professional development and reflecting on and critically evaluating our practice in order to ensure best practice
- Being connected to our local community and being supportive of local initiatives
- An cultúr agus an teanga gaelach a chothú agus a úsáid