Scoil Chroí Naofa
Athenry, Co Galway
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.scoilchroinaofaathenry.ie
Dear Parents Issue: 25 13th Jun 2016
There will be a Reception Meeting in the school on Wednesday, the 15th of June at 8pm for:
- Parents of children who will be starting the Junior Infant Programme 2016
- Parents of new children who have enrolled in other classes for 2016
All the Junior and Senior Infants will go home this Thursday the 16th of June at 11.45pm as the new Junior Infants for September 2016 will be visiting the school from 12.30 – 1.30pm.
The 1st class boys will visit the Boys School on Thursday, the 16th of June at 1.30pm. They can be collected from their classroom at 1pm.
Staff would appreciate help from parents for the following events:
- Serving refreshments in the hall
- to new parents on Wednesday June 15th at 8.45pm
- to new parents on Thursday June 16th from 12.30 to 1.30pm
- After Graduation Mass on Friday June 24th at 12.00 noon.
- Covering books at a date to be confirmed
If available, please notify the secretary.
The Board of Management seeks an annual contribution of €30 per child or €50 per family The Board wish to thank again those families who gave a Voluntary Contribution during the year. If you would like to contribute, we would be very grateful for your donation. In the light of the economic climate, staff has requested that no gifts be given to them throughout the year. Instead however, your appreciation of staff can be acknowledged in your Voluntary Contribution.
Please forward to the class teacher a Stamped Self Addressed Envelope for each of your children’s end of year reports.
- The Green School Committee are organising another Cash for Clobber collection for the end of June.
- McDonald and Mr. Wallace are organising activities for Active School Week from Monday, the 20th to Friday, the 24th of June.
- The Graduation Mass for the 1st class boys and the 6th class girls has been rescheduled for Friday, the 24th of June at 11am.
Yours sincerely____________________________Teresa Neylon, Principal